Monday, November 15, 2010

Love for 100 days..=)



Kali nieh ak nk jadi macm omputeh seket, nk kecek omputeh la nieeh, nk story telling seket kat korunk,, nie pasal cinte seket, saper2 raser penah wat mender nieh,, bacelaaah eeeh,, yg xwat pom boley la bacer kalu berani,kalu yg buter bi tuuh, ak nasihatkan bukak gugeL transelet. k hayati,,, ~layan~




Peter and Tina are sitting in the park
doing nothing, but just gazing into the
sky, while all their friends are having
fun with their beloved half.


Tin a: I'm so bored. Just wish I have a
boyfriend now to spend time with.
Peter: I guess we're the only
leftovers. We're the only person who
isn't with a date now.


(bot h sigh n silence for a while)


Ti na: I think I have a good idea. Lets
play a game
Peter: Eh? What game?
Tina: Eem..It's quite simple. You be my
boyfriend for 100 days and I'll be your
girlfriend for 100 days. what do you
think?
Pet er: Oookay..Anyway I don't have any
plan for the next few months.
Tina: You sound like you aren't looking
forward to it at all. Cheer up. Today
will be our first day and our first
date. Where should we go?
Peter: What about a movie? I heard that
there is a really great movie in
theater now.
Tina: Seems like I don't have any
better idea than this. Lets move.

(went to watch their movies and sent
each other home)

Day 2:
Peter and Tina went to a concert
together, and Peter bought Tina a
keychain with a star.

Day 3:
They went shopping together for a
friend's birthday present. Share an ice-
cream together and hugged each other
for the first time.

Day 7:
Peter drove Tina up onto a mountain and
they watch the sunset together. When
the night came and the moon glowed,
they said sat on the grass gazing at
the stars together. A meteor passed by.
Tina mumbled something.

Da y 25:
Spend time at a themepark and got onto
rollercoaste rs, and ate hotdogs and
cotton candy. Peter and Tina got in the
haunted house and Tina grabbed
someone's hand instead of Peter's hand
by accident. They laughed together
for a while.

Day 67:
They drove pass a circus and decided to
get in to watch the show. The midget
asked Tina to play a part as his
assistant in the magic show. Went
around to see other entertainments
ar ound after the show. Came to a
fortune teller and she just
said "Treasure every moment from now
on" and a tear rolled down the fortune
teller's cheek.

Day 84:
Tina suggested that they go to the
beach. The beach wasn't so crowded that
day. They have their first kiss with
each other just as the sun is setting.

Day 99:
They decided to have a simple day and
is deciding to have a walk around the
city. They sits down onto a bench.

1:23 pm
Tina: I'm thirsty. Lets rest for a
while first.
Peter: Wait here while I go buy some
drinks. What would you like?
Tina: Eem...Apple juice will be just
fine.


1:43 pm
Tina waiting for about 20 minutes and
Peter havent return. Then someone
walked up to her.
Stranger: Is your name Tina?
Tina: Yes, and may I help you?
Stranger: Just now down there on the
street a drunk driver has crashed into
a guy. I think its your friend.
Tina ran over to the spot with the
stranger and sees Peter lying on the
floor with blood over his face and her
apple juice still in his hands. The
ambulance came and she went to the
hospital with Peter. Tina sat outside
the emergency room for five and a half
hours. The doctor came out, and he sigh.

11:51 pm
Doctor: I'm sorry, but we did the best
we could. He is still breathing now but
God would take him away from us very
soon. We found this letter inside his
pocket.
The doctor hands over the letter to
Tina and she goes into the room to see
Peter. He look weak but peaceful. Tina
read the letter and then she burst into
tears. Here is what the letter said.

Tina,Our 100 days is almost over. I had fun
with you during all these days.
Although you may be greedy sometimes
and less thoughtful, but these all
brought happiness into my life. I have
realize that you are a really cute girl
and blamed myself for never taken the
time to knowing that. I have nothing
much to ask for, but I just wish that
we can extend the day. I want to be
your boyfriend forever and wish that
you can be beside me all the time.
Tina, I love you.

11:58
Tina: (sobbing) Peter. Did you know
what was the wish I made on the night
there was a meteor. I asked God to let
us last forever. We were suppose to
last 100 days so Peter! You can't leave
me! I LOVE YOU, but can you come back to
me now? I love you Peter. I LOVE YOU.

As the clock struck twelve, Peter's
heart stopped beating. It was 100 days.


p/s ak aser ak penah wat mender neeeh, hak3 xengat2 lupa2..

4 comments:

Fiqah Alias said...

kesiaaannn Tina..cinta dy x ksampaian..isk3..cdihnyer..huhu..alangkah indahnye klo depa sempat express feeling depa awai2 ag..huhu..

p/s:nk tisu premiere 20 30 kotak..cdih x abis2 ag nie..isk3..sob3..tringat kenangan *lame*..huhu..

L said...

ait?? kngn lma??/

Fiqah Alias said...

yelaa...*appointment* kul 12 mlm...huhu...

L said...

ooowhhh, yg appointment eeh,, huhuhu